Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wirtz wants to know.

As professional educators we are always looking for ways to improve and reach beyond where we are as teachers. In the Engaging Learners course we are going to teach and learn from each other ways to be more effective as engaging teachers.

We start this process by telling each other 3 or more ways we now effectively engage learners in our teaching. Each description must be written with one or more complete sentences.

Tell us your good news.

3 comments:

  1. Creating my blog has been quite the learning experience for me. This is my first blogging experience! Although I am just learning how this works, I can already think about how this can work for me in the classroom. Thank you so much for going outside of Blackboard to give me this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The media specialist at my school has been challenging me all year with new technology, so I have been involved in creating blogs, wikis, vokis, and prezis this year, proving that you are never too old to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning is taking place in so many more ways than the tradition paper and pencil. I think engaging teachers in projects such as blogs is a great tool and resource to reach our students.

    ReplyDelete